Feedback and Complaint
Passenger Feedback & Suggestion Cell (PF&SC) has been established at BKIAP for expeditious
disposal of complaints. An online E-complaint System has also been designed for
lodging passenger complaints / suggestions for betterment / facilitation of passenger,
meeters and greeters.
Modes of Complaints
If the complaints of passengers are not timely resolved by the concerned Airline
or handling agents then Passengers can lodge their complaint and feedback to CAA
for expeditious disposal, through following modes:
- Complaint Registers
(Placed in Departure Lounge / Information Desk / Flight Enquiry)
- Complaint / Suggestions Boxes (Installed in all
Lounges/ Concourse Hall)
- Contact: 111-222-444
- Complaint E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Web based E-Complaint & Feedback System
- Official Mail: email@example.com
- On-spot complaints are resolved by DTM / DFO / DVO, as applicable.
- Vigilance related complaints are lodged by Passengers /
meters / greeters in DTM Office.
- On receipt of a complaint, the same is scrutinized by Officer Incharge PF &SC
and entered in the software system and a Tracking Number is allotted.
- The complaint is sent to the concerned CAA section / airline / agency for necessary action/ investigation/ comments.
- An interim reply is also sent to the Passenger / complainant within 48 hrs.
- On receipt of comments from the concerned office proper reply is given to the passenger
- Proper follow up action is taken till resolution / settlement of a complaint.